Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

cash retracted atm deposit

Solved
20 REPLIES 20
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Anganga.

Thank you for getting in touch.

To resolve this, please reach out to us by calling 0860 123 000, options 3 and 4, for assistance in tracing the funds.

Please ensure you have the account number you intended to deposit, the ATM number, which is found on the bottom right of the screen or on the top right of the ATM slip.

We would appreciate it if you kept us in the loop about this matter.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Anganga
Dear Sir/Madam,
Today at around 4:45pm deposited the money amounted to R2000 to Standard Account Number 10118456693 at Blue Route Mall here in Cape Town and my reference is HUDRY CHIPEYA MANDA.
Unfortunately got a message saying cash retracted and no receipt produced.

Your Assistance shall highly be appreciated please.

Regards,
Hudry Chipeya Manda
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @MahleSiwa.

We appreciate you bringing this to our notice, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have had.

For assistance, please contact us at 0860 123 00, choices 3 and 3.

Sincerely,

Team Standard Bank

MahleSiwa
Good morning. Deposited money at a Standard bank ATM, Kenako Mall 15 minutes ago. I received a cash Retracted message on the screen of the ATM and no receipt. I have sent an email as well. Your swift assistance would be greatly appreciated.
mjacukhanya13
Occasional Visitor
Good evening,
I was depositing an amount of R8550 to a Standard Bank account number: 081392389. My reference was KHANYA105
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @1Lattie.

Thank you for drawing our attention to this.

We'd want to check on the progress of your enquiry because it usually takes 5-7 working days to be resolved.

Please email the reference number to [email protected] so that we can assist you further.

We hope to hear from you.

Regards,

Fana.

Team Standard Bank

1Lattie
Hie. I deposited the cash into standard bank account on 29 july 2023. The cash was retracted and i didn't get it back. I went to the branch n they told me they wil call me but no calls so far. Please help I want the money back coz the account i deposited the cash to didn't receive it
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Kaybee247.

We appreciate you letting us know about this.

ATM withdrawals are immediately reflected in your account.

If there is a delay, kindly ask the person who made the deposit for your account to provide you the ATM slip.

We really hope that the information was useful.

Regards,

Fana.

Kaybee247
New Contributor
Good day

There was an atm deposit paid into my account on the 01 July 2023 around 10am which has still not reflected in my account. Kindly advise what might be the cause of the delay.
Kaybee247
New Contributor

Good day 

There was an atm deposit paid into my account on the 01 July 2023 around 10am which has still  not reflected in my account.   Kindly advise what might be the cause of the delay.
SilindileMbo
Community Coordinator

Hi mandisasithole,

Thank you for getting in touch.

May you kindly provide us with the following details, so we can have a look into this matter:

-ATM ID
-Amount
-Date
-Ref. No used
-Account number
-Account holder name & Surname

Please email us all this information on [email protected] with a subject line "Retracted ATM Deposit | Community"

Kind regards, 

Silindile. 

Standard Bank Team.

mandisasithole
I deposited money on standard bank atm yesterday and the cash was retracted and I never got my money back , I have called Standard Bank still nothing was done , I was told to go to the branch on Tuesday n wait for turnaround time which is the 4 of May … That ridiculous I am in need of that money right nw.
Spaicks
I also have the same problem how do they fix it plz help
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Jroysmith83, please get in touch with transactional team on 0860 123 000 option 3 then 3 for assistance. Kindly ensure you have the follow:

1 ATM ID/Number

2. Amount in question, and

Our team will be able to assist.

Jroysmith83
Occasional Visitor
I had the same problem today and require urgent assistance.
RoxyLund
Occasional Visitor
Also happened to me last night. I cash deposited money into my account to pay rent and it took my money, no slip only an sms. I am meant to pay my rent today if i dont i will be kicked out. I am in a complete state of despair.
PeterMokhonoana
New Contributor
How long do I have to wait, for my money??
PeterMokhonoana
New Contributor
Since 17-11-2017, till today 22-11-2017, still waiting for my problem to be solved. i was told to expect a call but nothing happened, So i called standard bank, they told me that my problem has been solved, "no money was found on the atm number i provided" so am confused. Y did it provide me with the slip quoting"cash money retracted". So now I have to use my own money to buy airtym for a phone call.so that i can get my money
back.
I need my money back please!
PeterMokhonoana
New Contributor
MandyP
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @PeterMokhonoana,

Please forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] so that we may be able to look into your profile and determine where the funds are currently placed. Please remember to use the subject line "cash retracted, atm deposit" so that we may be able to identify your query and assist you further.

Regards,

Mandy