Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

credit card payment

Solved
5 REPLIES 5
RAFFIEK

HI MANDY

DOES LG ATTORNEYS DO RECOVERIES FOR STANDARD BANK AS THEY SEND ME 10 REMINDERS PER DAY TO PAY MY CREDIT CARD.

IS THIS HOW STANDARD BANK TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

R HABIB

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @CameronA,

Please be advised that you will need to link your Credit Card to the mobile banking app and the linking of the cards will need to be done at your nearest branch or via the customer care center; 0860 123 000. Once you've been assisted with linking the cards, your cheque card will appear as a tile on the same dashboard as your current account. To transact between the two account, simply:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile which shows your balance and account details,
  • Tap on "transfer" and input the amount you'd like to transfer.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

CameronA

i try to add my credit card as a beneficiary and it gives an erorr with regards to account number

GiftK
New Contributor

Thank you Mandy much apreciatedSmiley HappySmiley Happy

MandyP
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @GiftK,

Please be advised that you are able to transact into your credit card provided that it has been linked to your current account on the mobile banking app. Kindly note that the linking of the cards can be done at your nearest branch or via our customer care line; 0860 123 000. Once the cards have been linked, the credit card account will appear as a tile on the primary dashboard within your mobile banking app. Should you need to transfer funds into your credit card, kindly follow these steps;

- log onto the mobile banking app,

- Tap on the tile that shows your account balance and details,

- Tap on "Transfer"

- Input the amount you wish to transfer,

- Enter your reference and tap on review.

Alternative you are able to deposit funds into your credit card making use of the account number (which is the 16 digit number at the front of your card).

Kind Regards,

Mandy

GiftK
New Contributor

Can i  deposit into my account after the debit order has gone through to pay my credit card?

Go to the solution >