Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

disappointing

4 REPLIES 4
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Thandrass.

We're sorry to hear about that.

We take such issues very seriously, please do get in touch with us on our email [email protected], and tell us what assistance you were looking for.

Kind regards.

Fana.

Thandrass
Frequent Visitor

Very Bad Service, the answering machine that wants you to Scream just because it did'nt pick what you are saying very disappointing.

Staff members who sounds very sleepy  beacuse they're working from home, send  this is not on.

You can send as much emails as you can, No one will respond.

Elias58
New Contributor
Very disappointed about standard bank .My wife account is freezed from April until now when you go to the branch they say Cape town branch will call the Cape town team doesent call just playing games very bad service you standard bnk crew
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Trixy, kindly confirm the email address you sent your query to, and confirm your email address. I would like to have a look into it.

Trixy
Very bad service I've been emailing 10times and nothing some of the emails don't even work...I've been phoning and they put me on hold for more then 30minutes....I've been an client with standard bank for more then 15years and this is the second time I've been experience such bad service..im moving to another bank