Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

eHome Affairs - making a booking at the bank

3 REPLIES 3
C_Mari
Hi! I am also having the same issue, did you manage?
KK31
New Contributor

Hi

I phoned the Standard Bank Centurion branch where I wanted to do the biometrics and explained what was happening. They were very helpful and put me through to the Home Affairs offical who was working in the Home Affairs office at the bank. I explained the situation and they asked me what time I wanted to come through and told me to come through with proof of payment (from Home affairs website and bank statement showing payment). Just note, because they manually have to mark you off as having paid, it takes longer than other people who went through online but it's still much faster than actually going to Home Affairs.  And it only took 4 days for me to get my passport after. 

Good luck

heinosteinbach
Visitor

Hi, 

I have the same issue with "no booking information recieve", have you managed to solve this? 

Regards,

KK31
New Contributor

Hi

I'm trying to make a booking to visit the Standard Bank in Centurion to capture my biometrics but I keep getting the error No booking information received when I pick the timeslot I want.

I can't contact home affairs on the number they listed on the website, on hold forever. 

Please advise.

Thank you