Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

instant money voucher problem

8 REPLIES 8
Roshan1
Occasional Visitor

I made out an Instant Money voucher, but no voucher was sent to the cellphone recipient.  I sent an email for support, but 2 weeks later there is still no reply.  There are no contact numbers to phone.  Its like we made a voucher to the air.  I can cancel the voucher and attempt to create a new voucher, but what about the fees already charged.  Where is the support??

I3
New Contributor
I sent money from my standard bank app but the person I sent money to did not receive a message
I3
New Contributor
I have sent money from my standard bank app and the person I sent to did not receive a message
I3
New Contributor
I have sent money to someone and they did not receive a message
nhlemaz
Occasional Visitor
i had the same problem when i go to the app it does not give me the option to delete the coucher. says no voucher to delete. even if i use instant money e wallet it says i have 00
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Sandiswa

Using your USSD:

Dial *120*2345#

Select option 4, it will give you an option to delete voucher.

On App (delete):

You can go into your Instant Money history and then choose that voucher to delete.

The money will be credited into your account. 

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Accept as solution

Sandiswa
I have send money but the voucher number was not sent to the person I been sending money
Nnene
New Contributor
It has expired.Sender must resend
Bolekwa
Visitor

I sent money via Spar, when trying to withdraw the money, it says the voucher has been used. the sender must contact the bank. What is the problem?