Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

overdraft

1 REPLY 1
Tshepo18
Please assit me with my overdraft
masyus

Hi i have a Business account with you guys for 3 years. It is not a big business but we survive. Us smalller guys get the raw 

deal when we need assistance form our banks in time of needs or even to update us on information unless you wamt to sell us something.

I applied for an overdraft online and it said please contact your relationship manager whaich i did and emailed him.

he only got back to me a week later after many phone calls. He gave the same steps via email to apply online and the same result,

i then called him back and told him the reply and herad nothing since. I sent a mail and tried to get in fixed by the bussiness departmnets and no Reply.

Another thing i realised is on the banking profile online there is no limk that shows me how can we apply for covid19 releif like the other banks have.

what do we need to do to get help and a strait answer since we not your big money clients bringing in the millions