Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

sum1 accounts not showing on internet banking

3 REPLIES 3
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Bryce1,

Can I kindly ask that you get in touch with our international customer care line on 010 249 0423 or forward a mail with your Standard Bank ID (email address registered for digital banking), ID number and contact details to  in order to be assisted further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Bryce1
Occasional Visitor
Hi Mandy

I see your response above. Unfortunately I am out of the country and it seems the app no longer shows my accounts on my banking app. My accounts are already linked.

How can this be fixed?
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @carikester,

Please be advised that you can view all accounts on the mobile banking app provided that they've been linked to the card that you linked to the app. The linking of the accounts to the card must be done in branch. Once linked in branch it should automatically appear as a tile on the dashboard in the app.

Regards,

Mandy           

carikester
Occasional Visitor

I opened two sum1 accounts for my children. At the ATM I could see the two accounts linked to my onw account, but can not see them on the Standardbank app, or website. How can I see and manage this from the app or site?