Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Burst geyser and not getting claim lodged

1 REPLY 1
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Tobievt34.

I truly apologise for the level of service you have received thus far. Could you please tell us more by contacting us on our email [email protected] with a subject line "burst geyser", reach out to us via Twitter on StandardBankZA, Facebook on Standard Bank - South Africa for immediate assistance.

Kind regards.

Fana

Tobievt34
Occasional Visitor

Good day, I have now been calling Standard bank for the last 3 days to report my burts geyser, i just get the same computer voice and music in my ears, i have family that is bathing in ice cold water for the past 3 days, as my own bank is not helping me with my claim but i pay my building insurnace montly. I want to claim my geyser and have this sorted asap, if not then i will be escalating this matter to the ombudsman of South africa as this is ridiculous to be kept waiting like this but have been a client of standard bank for the past 16 years!!!