Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Home Loan Application

3 REPLIES 3
Rezzonator
Occasional Contributor

I have a mortgage too and from a friend of mine I heard that he can have a monthly payment deferral for his car loan from his bank lender, so now I plan also to ask my agent about it, it is a mortgage broker from Mortgage Advisor Coventry because I did not cooperate with the lender directly, through these guys only, so I am sure they know better what lender will say and do. However, my prognosis is that they have a lot of such requests and can be quite loyal to lenders in the situation with covid. At least it is my expectation. But let`s not rush with conclusions, I will see soon how loyal they are about some payment deferral or rates lowering

VictorR01
Occasional Contributor

That's because you picked the wrong company! Okay, stop. Are you paying the mortgage on the apartment? What for? Couldn't you have bought an apartment in a building that's in construction phase? Personally, I realized that taking a loan for an apartment is unprofitable, so I bought such apartment from this company http://parc-clematis.com, because firstly it is cheaper than buying an apartment after construction, and secondly, the apartments are cheap by themselves. So I'll tell you just made the wrong choice...

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hello VeeJoe,

Please forward your query, contact details and ID number to ask.SBSA@standardbank.co.za for assistance. 

VeeJoe

Hi

I would like to know why I can't login to track my application online, I received a username and password but I get the following error message: 

Invalid DN(Acid).

What is the turnaround time for standardbank to get back to us with bond results?

Thank you