Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Home Loan Statement

5 REPLIES 5
SilindileMbo
Community Coordinator

Hi adercksen,

May you kinldy reach out to us on 0860 123 001 or send an email to [email protected]. On the email kindly include your matter in full detail, along with your account and contact details. 

We hope this helps you.

Regards

Silindile

Standard Bank Team

adercksen

@Olakays wrote:

How do I request for my bond statement online please? I am supposed to receive statements twice a year but have not received anything in the least two years

Kind regards,

SOB Tokosi

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @johannesmmolope.

Thank you for reaching out.

Please note that home loan statements are only generated and sent to customers biannually.

There are ways in which you can get the statement of your preferred choice. Please see some below.

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your home loan account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3, and 6 months statements.

If your home loan is not added as a tile. Please follow the steps below to add it.

• Log onto the app,
  • Click more
  • Click open a new account
  • Select Home loan

Alternatively, you can contact us on 0860 123 001 or send an email to [email protected].

Kind Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

johannesmmolope
New Contributor
home loan statement from 01 October 2022
TSHEPO2010

Hi,

I would like to know when will my first home loan debit order commence

Olakays

How do I request for my bond statement online please? I am supposed to receive statements twice a year but have not received anything in the least two years

Kind regards,

SOB Tokosi