Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Home Loan email address undeliverable [email protected]

5 REPLIES 5
JPSchmid

As I have it the second letter in the email address is S and not F. I.e. the email address is [email protected]. I have sent to this address and it works.

Nicolep
New Contributor
Gijose
Iam Experiencing the same , so frustrating, only other option is call center I guess
Nicolep
New Contributor

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[email protected]
The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

How do I contact standard bank home loans department?

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @wayneben,

I can understand your frustration on this. Can you kindly forward your mail to  for further assistance. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

wayneben
New Contributor

I have tried various combinations of the Home Loan contact email address as I need to send details of a cancellation of debit order. The email address fails!!

The address I was told to use by the call center failed - [email protected]. These also failed [email protected], [email protected] etc.

Which address is it? Its bad practice to have an email address that is case sensitive. This ie really frustrating!

Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 06:56
To: Wayne Bennett
Subject: Undeliverable: Cancellation of Debit Order

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[email protected]
The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.