Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Home Renovation

5 REPLIES 5
kumfasainan
Occasional Contributor

Renovations can be such a blast, but I hear you on the financing front. Have you considered checking with your bank for a sweet renovation loan deal? It made my renovation journey much smoother! By the way, speaking of home upgrades, have you heard about places offering free delivery on skirting boards? It could be a win-win—sprucing up your place without the extra delivery costs!

bottlespa
Occasional Contributor

Do you know where I can find skirting boards with free delivery?

AlexKabar
New Contributor

Hey there! I totally get the excitement of home renovations! It's like giving your space a whole new vibe, right? I recently went through a similar phase, and let me tell you, it was worth the effort. For financing, I'd suggest looking into different options that suit your situation. Maybe chat with your bank to explore their home renovation loan packages—that's what I did. It made things pretty manageable for me.

abbytwoods
Occasional Visitor

Thanks for sharing the link to Standard Bank's home loans!Also, thanks for offering to help with readvancing home loans. It's good to know that Standard Bank has a team of sales reps who can help out with that kind of stuff.
By the way, I came across this website that has some seriously cool interior door designs - click here. If you're ever looking to upgrade your doors, you might want to check it out and you will find many cool ideas. I'm a big fan of the sliding barn doors - they add a rustic touch to any home. Thanks again for the info, Fana. Have a good one!

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @sizakeledhlamin.

We have various home loans which you can apply to cater for your needs. Please click on the link below to see which one suite you best. https://www.standardbank.co.za/southafrica/personal/products-and-services/borrow-for-your-needs/home....

You also welcome to send an email to us on [email protected] with a subject line "home loan readvance". Our sales team will be in touch.

Kind regards. 

Fana.

sizakeledhlamin
I would like to know if it’s possible to get a loan to further my home renovations using my house/title deed as collateral. A collateral loan ?