Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Home loan balance self service

10 REPLIES 10
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @CliveBotha.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please keep in mind that house loan interest accrues every day; thus, the balance today will not be the same as the balance tomorrow.

You are welcome to send an email with your home loan account number to [email protected] or [email protected].

Alternatively, you may contact our home loan team at 0860 123 001 for a settlement balance.

Can I kindly advise that you don't post your personal or account details on this platform, as it's public?

If you require any more support, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

CliveBotha
Please send me home loans statement as have never received one to date
Account no 533420709
JDL1983
New Contributor
Please remove your private information. It is visible to the Public.
JDL1983
New Contributor
Pls remove your Private info. It is visible to the public.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, community member.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please keep in mind that house loan interest accrues every day; thus, the balance today will not be the same as the balance tomorrow.

You are welcome to send an email with your home loan account number to [email protected] or [email protected].

Alternatively, you may contact our home loan team at 0860 123 001 for a settlement balance.

Can I kindly advise that you don't post your personal or account details on this platform as it's public.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

New Contributor

I would like to see my current balance  [email protected]

New Contributor
I want to know my current balance
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Heleen_100.

Thank you for bringing this to our notice.

Please keep in mind that house loan interest accrues everyday, thus the balance today will not be the same as the balance tomorrow.

You are welcome to send an email with your home loan account number to [email protected] or [email protected].

Regards,

Fana

Frans7
New Contributor
MarietteMuller
How do I check my home loan statement online?
Carolp1711
Hello. I’ve been trying to check my homeloan balance via the 0860123001 number however I keep getting a “sorry we cannot complete your transaction message. Kindly advise how I can get my homeloan account balance and latest payment details