Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Home loan statement Enquiry

12 REPLIES 12
Rato1
New Contributor
There is no option to add account. Just refers us to the website.
Rato1
New Contributor
They keep referring us to their website when it does not contain information about this at all. Go to the bank and they will tell you to call, seriously.
Zimnyama
Can you please send me my statement at [email protected], my ID is 7712290487084
Clarisia
Good day

I would like to request my home loan statement please as and emailed to [email protected]

ID no: 8505110251089 and bond account no: 533234395.

Thanking you
Lynn
Tine
New Contributor

Usin the procedure above does not allow one to link the standard bank app to the loan account. It sends you back the the standard bank websitePlease advise how this can be done.This can be helpful when trying to make extra payment.Thank you.

Tine
New Contributor

Usin the procedure above does not allow one to link the standard bank app to the loan account.Please advise how this can be done.This can be helpful when trying to make extra payment.Thank you.

MPettifer
Occasional Visitor
Hi,
The add account option is not showing under "Explore Products'' and ''Home Loans''.

Regards
Trish
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @stefan618,

Please note that the correct email address for our ask mailbox should want to request a statement is [email protected]. You will need to send through your Home Loan details, ID number and contact details.

You are also able to load your Home Loan account onto the Mobile Banking App so that you can be able to transact into it should you want to pay more towards the account. In order to link you Home Loan account, kindly follow these steps:

• Log onto the App and tap on "More"
  • Tap on "Explore Products" and "Home Loans" and then add account.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

stefan618
Occasional Visitor

Good day.

The email address. [email protected] does not work. Delivery failed.

How and into what account number do you pay if you have a extra penny to pay?

If any one can assist me on this  matter please.

I also need my account statement if one can assist me please.

Kind regards.

Linhorito

Hi 

Please help me with 3 months Standard Bank Home loan statement (most rescent). My account number is 369189809. You can e-mail me at [email protected].

md5
New Contributor

please send me my home loan statement. id : 770524 5440 083

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @tml0073,

Can I kindly advise that you forward your home loan account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "Home loan statement" so that we can look into this matter and assist you further. Please can I ask that you be mindful of sharing your personal/account details on this platform as it's a public platform.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

tml0073
Occasional Visitor

Good morning, I would like to request my home loan account statement. My ID number is: 8305295413087, account number: 531333817. Please send to [email protected]. Thanks