Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Home loan temporary reduction or holiday.Home Loan nr: Na 531431207

1 REPLY 1
Riggsj91
New Contributor
I am in exactly the same position if you get this right please let me know my sale is at the deeds office I also cant afford the bond currently
Occasional Visitor

Good day

I have unfortunatily had no income for 3 months now, and find it difficult to even sustain my hosehold with the nessasary food. Furthermore have we put the property in the market and an offer to purchase for R175 000-00 were sighned by the prospecting buyer. I have confirmed that

R100 000-00 deposite was paid to the transferring lawyers on Monday 1 June 2020.

I request that the repayment be stopped awaiting the transaction to conclude. The offer were sighned on 04 March 2020, and keeping in mind that the Registrar is open again, after lockdown and the transaction should conclude shortly.

I request this for only a period of two months, whereafter i will continue paying, or the account will be settled.

Kind regards

Johannes J Kleynhans

cell:0724577510