Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Home loan

1 REPLY 1
Heinrich03
Hey I would like to get a home loan statement
Basiesw

Good day. I would like to know if someone can help me with my homeloan account.

For some reason my account has been handed over to CSS Brooks & Luyt. I've not received any info from them regarding the amount of money owed nor when the last payment has been made.

I dont fully understand why STD bank will hand me over before comunicating with me directly? As far as I am concerned I'm up to date with payments. I am however willing to pay any due amount on my home loan account but need to get proof of missed payments as well as dates/months that the payments were not received so I can send any proof of payment through if the payment has been made.

The following is the only email that I receive from Brooks and Luyts stating no amount nor last received dates of payment.

"Our records indicate that your last payment was made on in the amount of . Please ensure regular payments to avoid incurring additional charges."

Could someone please assist in the matter as this is now becoming an urgent matter and I'm being sent letter stating that its becoming a legal matter.

Account number : STANDARD BANK HOME LOAN ACCOUNT:368785459

Name : Johannes Swanepoel