Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Homeloan Insurance

2 REPLIES 2
simasonli1

Good afternoon, @Henniepretorius. I am disappointed with the situation that happened. When taking out home loan insurance, the customer is assured that he and his family will not lose their home. Unfortunately, such a situation has occurred. The important thing is that this incident will bring unexpected expenses. You may want to get your finances in order. I can advise you to visit the website financial advisor for medical professionals. I'm sure the skills you have acquired will be useful to you. Anyway, I wish you a good day and all the best.

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Henniepretorius.

Your opinion means a lot to us.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are experiencing.

We would love for you to try our services again.

Please send an email to [email protected] with a subject line "Home loan Insurance" for immediate assistance.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Henniepretorius
Occasional Visitor

Please stay away from STD bank Insurance.

i have in total spent 16 hours 35 minutes attempting to get  feedback on a claim. if the call is not dropped, it is just sitting in an automated que till you as client give up.

in the meantime I have been without hot water for almost 5 weeks, and this while having a baby and 86 year old in the house

pathetic service beyond words