Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How Do i get a 3 months bank statement?

Solved
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Beatrice1- 

Please be advised that you can have your  3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through the mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3 or 6 months statement as suitable to you.

Let us know should you reuire further assistance.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Beatrice1-
New Contributor

Hi can i get 3 months bank statement

Mervyn123
Occasional Visitor
I nee 3 months bank statement plz
annettec
Occasional Visitor
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Dorah,

Please be advised that you can have your  3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through the mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3 or 6 months statement as suitable to you.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Dorah
New Contributor
How to do I get my bank statement
Makhoba14
Occasional Visitor
How do l get my bank statements
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Please don't share your details on a public platforms, please send your query and details to [email protected] one of our consultants will be able to assist you. 

New Contributor
Henfred
nomae
Visitor
Good day.

How do l get a 3months bank statement on the mobile app.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @tshephikenny,

Please be advised that you can now have your  3 or 6 stamped months bank statement sent to you through your mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,

Alternatively please visit; https://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/Key-app-features/How-to-get-your-Formal-Statements-on-Online... for a step by step guide on how to get your statement on the Online Banking platform.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

tshephikenny
Occasional Visitor

The feature is still there and alive. But my CONCERN is that it does not give the 'STAMPED' statements as the Standard Bank OnlineBanking website said 'STAMPED' statements may be downloaded via the App. Anyone who has seen this or can help????

Paulmic
Visitor

I dont think you received the right feedback. The feature has moved, when the application loads and you can see all your accounts,  select Your account e.g. "Elite Plus", then on the top menu there is a "details" option. Select this and you will see the "Your documents" option.

Enjoy.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @carom,

We've checked with our development team and we can confirm that the feature is still live and available for use on the mobile banking app. Kindly forward your Standard Bank ID (email address registered on app), ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "Documents tab missing on app" so that we can get one of our developers to look into this matter for you.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

carom
New Contributor

There is no longer a "Your Documents" option on the app.

What now?

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Ceraj11,

Please be advised that you are able to get a 3 or 6 month bank statement sent to your email through the mobile banking app. Simply follow these steps to get the statements emailed to you:

• Log onto the mobile banking app,
  • On the landing display, tap on the tier that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents" click "view",
  • Choose between a 3 or 6 month bank statement,
  • Click the 3 side dots to open the menu option, and tap on the option you require between "download" and "send as an email".

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Ceraj11