Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

My case is on abitration

2 REPLIES 2
vngwenya82
I have a problem with my home loan application. I need your assistance.
Malihlume
New Contributor
Malihlume
New Contributor
Dear Standard bank, my name is Lunga Marula, ID 7305285416083. I applied for home loan on the 4th September but the bank declined me for affordability without citing the details. I earn R38000 plus R17000 from rental, I pay a home loan R9300 and a car R7100 plus small credits. I have advance account repayment is R2300. I can settle this account if it is the cause. I can sell my car if it is the cause.
The only source of dissatisfaction in Std bank is citing affordability without details. It is like audit without recommendations.

I appeal to the bank to re consider my application. I dearly need to buy that farm to reduce my spending on buying food. I want to get milk and veg and fruit from this farm and support my extended family. That will reduce my spending in grocery and petrol. As an environmentalist I am reducing a carbon footprint.

Thank you