Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Paying extra into a Nedbank Home Loan

5 REPLIES 5
JTI

Hi 

I am just trying to understand if there is definite way paying the nedbank home loan from a standard bank account.

Let me know if ther is someone who was able to do? thanks 

Bompie123
Shirlsr

I have noticed that when adding a benificiary to pay a Nedbank Bond from my Standard Bank account, there is only a Nedbank Loan link that is relevant to select . Is this the correct one?.  

SLR
New Contributor
Hi Boitumelo,
Thanks for your response. I have tried to enter the details as a beneficiary, but the site won't accept it - it says "Invalid account number" - yet the account details are correct.. I've also called the Help number, but they were not able to help me. I live overseas, so that proved to be quite costly. It would be most helpful if your department could send me a step by step action plan please.

Many thanks
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @SLR 

Please note you will have to add your Home Loan details as beneficiary either on your Internet Banking profile or your Mobile App.

Alternatively contact us here: 0860 123 000 for further assistance.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

SLR
New Contributor

We have a Nedbank home loan that we'd like to pay extra into online from my Standard Bank Access account. I have tried every configuration possible, but am having no success with this. . I've contacted Nedbank, and they've verified that all bond account details are correct.  Any suggestions? Thank you.