Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Payment Holiday - COVID19

10 REPLIES 10
Jade3
Regular Visitor
Hi,

I sent an email to debt care centre on the 2nd and 7th April, I called the call centre numerous times. To date I have still not received any feedback. When will someone be getting back to me with assistance. The debit orders went off anyway.
Mosima2
New Contributor
Do I qualify for payment holiday covid 19.i have a loan and credit card?
LOVEGOD939va
How do I apply for the Home Loan relief covid related.
Eman
Kindly assist with an email address where one can send documentaion and proof of distress due to covid
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @RoxJ,

Please be advised that we will be reaching out to our Home Loans & VAF customers who may have challenges meeting their repayments, to provide them with options to contact either the Debt Care Centre or their Relationship Manager for a solution that is suitable to their circumstances. This applies to customers who were not in arrears as at 1 February 2020.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Tiaan2629
New Contributor
Hi my name is Willem van der lith at 38B Ruby Gaily Drive ladysmith i need to make a payment arrangements please
SJM
New Contributor

I'm asking for VAF. Can the protection plan pay for us for the next 2 months.

SJM
New Contributor

I also want to know are we still going to pay this month end while we don't have enough money?

and we will be at home for more days with no money.

mosadiehair
New Contributor
Why is no one answer me
mosadiehair
New Contributor
Is standard going to help me with my business Mosadie
RoxJ

Will Standard Bank be offering their clients payment holidays on home loans?