Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Remove insurance from policy

1 REPLY 1
debbdav
New Contributor
Ive given my detail so that someone can phone me back and im still waiting. Sitting on the line again now since 10:49 trying to get through. Fisrt time sounded like the lay is on toilet, 2nd one my call was cut, 3rd one put me through to dept and no one is picking up!! Through all of this you guys expect us as customers to stay calm, speak politely and not make our frustrations know. If we dear to raise our voice or tell you how **bleep**in bad your services are the we get less to no service from you and we have to start the phone call again, listen long messages before we get anywhere with the reason for our call. So, im making a friendly request. Get you agents to do their work and if they cant perform at home let them work at your branches, im willing to stand in long queues to speka to someone face to face cos al least they will not drop a call or decide not to listen to me. Your services are getting worst by the day and we as customers are suffering. We need each other, you more than us because we have other options so im BEGGING you, get competent people who is willing to do the work to serve your customers!!!!!
debbdav
New Contributor
I phoned SIL 2 weeks ago and requested that they remove the building insurance from my bond account to pay it separately. I spoke to the home loans dept earlier and they told me it has not been removed. Whydid Lebo told me on the phone on 19 aug that it hasbeen removed when its not??? You guys frustrate us as clients and when we become verbal about it, its a problem for you. Al we want is for you to do your job and do what we request. I think you should change your rating system and let us rate yourservices only after we've seen that our requests has been attended to. That will give a true reflectiin of theservices you give