Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Shooting real estate using the entrance hall

Contributor

Over the weekend, I managed to photograph a good horse farm and a house. I took the opportunity to try out Theta Z1 and try out the room on a real shoot. I used Gigapixel and 2x, sharpened and Denoised Pano's, and then turned them into 20 megafiles, since that's what Asteroom needs. They seem a bit sharper to me than files directly from the test. My frames are HDR and using infused as a plugin. +2, 0, -2, -4.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
New Contributor

When I want to make gorgeous shots of houses, I always look for information about it on Google and use different tricks.

0 Kudos
Occasional Visitor

I think you did the right thing, well done. I also sometimes experiment to get the best shots. If we talk about real estate, I want to become a real estate owner and I need your advice. I have savings and I would like to invest money correctly without big risks. If you can advise me on something, I will appreciate it. In the meantime, I am studying the real estate market in Bulgaria (there is a lot of modern cheap real estate), in particular, I am interested in a property in Sofia. Do you think this is a good idea, or maybe you have other suggestions?

0 Kudos
New Contributor

@DonnaDickens wrote:

I think you did the right thing, well done. I also sometimes experiment to get the best shots. If we talk about real estate, I want to become a real estate owner and I need your advice. I have savings and I would like to invest money correctly without big risks. If you can advise me on something, I will appreciate it. In the meantime, I am studying the real estate market in Bulgaria (there is a lot of modern cheap real estate), in particular, I am interested in a property in Sofia. Do you think this is a good idea, or maybe you have other suggestions?

I think this is a great idea and I wish you the best of luck in your business.

0 Kudos