Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Standard Bank Client verification System Mortgage Bonds

2 REPLIES 2
Siba
Hello can you please help me out to link luno wallet with standard bank app ? Please🙏
Bratboy
New Contributor

I am informed by Mrs Ndlovu at the Standard Bank Complaints Resolution department that I will yeild more success by forwarding a complaint to the regulator. In addition the only remedy open to me is to attend to the Branch to address the issues. No branch is disclosed. any concern I have regarding POPIA and the banks compliance to the act must be addressed with the regulator. All emails to be addressed to [email protected]

Bratboy
New Contributor

I have recently had the misfortune to deal with the Standard Bank call centre.
Wow, I would rather get a **bleep** from a badger.
We have 4 Bonds with the bank. All I wanted was to receive a copy of the bond transaction for the previous financial year for TAX purposes.
I was placed under cross-examination to verify my identity.
What a dreadful experience.
Upon my failure to be verified I am now obligated to attend to the nearest branch to find a remedy.
It is my submission that the verification system violates the minimum confidentiality standards as prescribe by POPIA.
Can someone arm me with the complaints procedure? I understand the act provides for punitive fines and damages. I would love to stick it to Standard Bank.
Whoever developed this must surely be a product of the outcomes-based education system.