Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Can I track the progress of a claim via the app?

For certain underwriters, once a claim has been made, you can track the progress of this claim – this is for Liberty and Stansure.

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎12-03-2015 05:22 PM
Updated by:

Comments
erasmusb

how do you track your claim

Delona

Hi 

I have called this morning to report a burst geyser , were given the following ref: HLC20/002461 , I need to track how far the plumber is ?

regards,

Delona

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Delona,

Can I kindly ask that you forward your reference, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "Insurance - burst geyser" so that we can urgently look into this matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

CraigP

Hi Mandy

I registered a claim for lighting damage on the 25th March 2022 Ref No: 22/131548, and after many calls have still not recieved any feedback on the claim I have even phoned the complaints centre to log a complaint and even though they asked for feedback no feedback. This is the worst service I have ever recieved from any company I have ever dealt with.

Kind Regards

Craig

Ter-19-Abc19
Visitor

Hi 

I have logged a claim approximately a month ago ref. no 22/2557. I was told a building contractor was appointed to investgate my claim. The building contractor (Service Centre Build) sent me a whatsapp meassage stating that i will be contacted on the 30th May to confirm an appointment. This never materialized. I have tried to make contact with the building contractor, however i have not been able to get a response from them until yesterday. I was told that they are busy and wanted to refer me back to Standard Bank. 

I am a long standing customer of Standard Bank and my payment towards the insurance is up to date. Is this the service i get? For a reputable institution the service sucks. 

Very disappointed with Standard Bank and the Service Centre Build that was appointed to this claim.

P. Thavar 

can i please have my geyser sorted i am tired of this bad service. its been a month now no help i dont know what else to do i went to the branch was given an email i used it to date no one has helped,