Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Downloading and/or Printing a Proof of Payment

payment1.jpg

payment2.jpg

payment3.jpg

payment4.jpg

payment5.jpg

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎13-12-2017 09:12 AM
Updated by:

Comments
mchand
Occasional Contributor

Can someone give me an altrenative using the website? The app doesn't let me download and refuses to email the documents

Govmapule

How do I download proof of payment on the app for payments that has been completed already 

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Govmapule,

Please be advised that currently, the feature to download proof of payment on the mobile banking app once the transaction has gone through hasn't been enabled. You will need to access the proof of payment on the online banking portal making use of the above outlined steps.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Fer1
Occasional Visitor

How do I download proof of payment on the app

YoungLords
Regular Visitor

Someone please help...

the web portal banking does not show my proof of payments history and I need to show I paid to suppliers and clients...

there is also nothing available on the APP for Proof of payment

D0603

Someone please help...

the web portal banking does not show my proof of payments history and I need to show I paid to suppliers and clients...

there is also nothing available on the APP for Proof of payment

Redeemeda7
Visitor

How to view proof of payment 

Nokomokwele
Occasional Visitor

how to download proof of payment 

Eagerforbanking
Occasional Visitor

Thank you for that clear explanation of how to print POP. I appreciate your help. But this is done only on a laptop /computer, right? 

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hi @Eagerforbanking

This feature is currently available only on our Online Banking. As soon as we have the app feature available we will update you.

Let us know should you still need further assistance.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Hesmare

How to send a proof opayment 2 days later from my selphone

y

SatAuth

Morning, On the new Standard Bank Internet banking webpage there use to be an option to download the POP or print it. The print option no longer exists and now you only have the option to download the POP in a format that was available post transaction. The previous version allowed you to click on print and in the browser, you could download the same to pdf. Why has this changed? and can we get this feature back please ?

GerhardvN
Occasional Visitor

Dear Standardbank

Please will you e-mail me my Proof of payment for a once off payment, the amount is: R500,00 on the 07/08/2022 at 08:11am and the Ref for the payment is : 1097275.

Please send it to [email protected].

Thanks

Top kudoed posts in knowledge base