Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

New Online Banking login screen and removal of old Internet Banking option.

From 5 November 2018, clients no longer have the option to use the 'old' Internet Banking login screen (below).

Previous Online Banking login screenPrevious Online Banking login screen

You  will now be directed to the new Online Banking site where you can continue to experience convenient, affordable and secure digital banking. As part of ongoing efforts to improve on safety and security features, we have introduced a new two-step Sign in process.

New two-step Online Banking login screenNew two-step Online Banking login screen

Frequently Asked Questions

How does the move to the new Online Banking site impact me, if I’m still using the old Online Banking site?

Standard Bank has successfully moved over the majority of  clients onto our new Online Banking site. Customers that had not moved over to the new Online Banking site, and do not have a Digital ID (i.e. currently using the Mobile Banking App), will need to register on the new Online Banking site. If you are already using the Mobile App, you can use those login detail to access our new Online Banking Site.

Is the two-step sign in feature also applicable on our Mobile App?

No, the two-step sign in feature is only applicable to the Online Banking site

Does the new sign in feature require customers to change their Login credentials when logging into our new Online Banking site?

No, you should continue using your existing Online Banking credentials to sign in.

When was this change communicated?

Clients have been notified via SMS and Email communication thorough October 2018.

Why are we changing the log in feature?

The change is part of our ongoing efforts to improve safety and security on our Digital Banking Platforms.

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
7 of 7
Last update:
‎05-11-2018 02:40 PM
Updated by:

Comments
ina3

how do I get to new online account?

Ina Korver

[email protected]

MandyC
Visitor

I use a fingerprint to login to my mobile banking app. I have no password! What do I do in this case. The new app doesn't allow me to login. Please advise. 

MandyC
Visitor

Please email me the answer? I do not wish to change to a password on my mobile. 

[email protected]

Thank you. 

RiaTerblanche23

no comment

Top kudoed posts in knowledge base