Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Registration & Login

What do I need to register for Internet Banking?    

To register for Internet banking you must have a valid Auto Bank, MasterCard credit, Business Auto Bank or E Plan card, and an ATM PIN.

How do I register?    

Go to www.standardbank.co.za and click on the Go button on the top right hand corner for internet banking. On the log in screen click on the new registration option on the left-hand menu. Type in your card number and ATM PIN and click on the register link. If you use telephone and/or cellphone banking you must use the customer-selected PIN (CSP) you use to access these services to register for internet banking.

I forgot my CSP. How do I reset it?  

You can reset your CSP and/password online by using One Time Password (OTP) or by visiting your nearest branch to re-issue your ATM PIN. Once your ATM PIN has been re-issued, you do NOT have to register again for internet banking. You need to click on the Create PIN and Password link on the internet banking logon page to reactivate your internet banking profile. You will then be prompted to create a new CSP and password.

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
‎24-07-2017 01:55 PM
Updated by:

Comments
Bells
Visitor

I got a new card,and my card number has changed, how do I swap from using the old card to the new one on the app?

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Bells,

You will need to register the new card and link it to your internet and cellphone banking.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

mprintos
Visitor

what is my csp number

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Mprintos,

CSP stands for Customer Selected Pin, which is a pin you have chosen to use on your account.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

janrichards
Visitor

The app is asking for a 5 digit number for my ATM pin, I only use a 4 digit.....can't set up the app?

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Are you using the app for the first time? 

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

viktor
Occasional Visitor
good day! when I registered I have never seen a Customer Selected PIN (CSP) ??? what should I do next? how to get into my account
Sizwe6
I tried to register on the application but I never received the verification code in my Gmail
MandyC
Visitor

I cannot visit a branch and it is expensive to call from London as I am here now. I need standard bank to contact me urgently about a few issues. They seem to only have an automated response. Can anyone assist? I need my replacement card posted to London and all my details updated including my email address as the old one is no longer active. Help! [email protected]

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @MandyC 

Please share your initial query with your account details for further assistance. You can mail us here; [email protected]

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Chadwick

When I log in on my computer I have three minutes to submit a code sent to my phone. But no code arrives. I have tried several times and asked for the code to be resent. Nothing arrives. Frustrated

Top kudoed posts in knowledge base