Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Fund Fridays - Looking at local and International Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)

Slide3.JPG

This is a series of webinars that looks at various issues around investing in Exchange Traded Funds and similar investment products.

1. Know your ETF - The ASHGEQ ETF

2. Understanding the SA Beta benchmark selection

3. Local and offshore bond ETFs

4. Looking at offshore healthcare ETFs

5. How to build a diversified portfolio with ETFs

6. Finding a JSE listed tech ETF

7. The difference between buying ETFs locally or offshore

8. Portfolio positioning through the economic cycle

9. ETFs for Retirement

10. Funds ballot process for mandate changes

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
3 of 3
Last update:
‎02-07-2020 07:24 PM
Updated by:

Comments
muumtraci
Occasional Visitor
My name is Charlotte Emily from California United States, and i wished to use this medium to tell you about a powerful and wonderful spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank JOJO LOSO for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 3 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotionally down to the extent I could not do anything reasonable again, almost went crazy, became violent and always unhappy, after 2 months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster online called JOJO LOSO. In less than 12 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1 month we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you JOJO LOSO for helping me, but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Resu,mm