Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Adding new accounts and products to the app

You can add additional accounts and other Standard Bank products (such as Insurance, Online Share Trading and UCount Rewards) at any point. Simply follow these steps on the smartphone app:

• Swipe the screen from left to right, or select the menu icon on the top left
  • Select 'Add new...'
  • Choose the products you would like to link
  • If you would like to link more of your bank accounts, select 'Bank accounts'.
Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎17-03-2015 10:58 PM
Updated by:

Comments
Stephan555

This advice appears to be parted. The most recent app does not allow to add an account.

Rodian
Occasional Visitor

The latest version of the app does not allow you to add all of your products on one dashboard. Please assist

Tara
Regular Visitor

Hi I've recently opened a new account but haven't received the new card yet. Can I add the account to my internet banking profile using the account number (rather than the card number) & if so how????

Msekeli
Visitor

The app does not have a function of adding another account on the app. Please help

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Msekeli 

Please follow the below steps on how to add another Standard Bank Account/tile on your Mobile Banking App:

• login to your App using your credentials,
  • Scroll down until you see the small card with the plus sign,
  • Select and choose "Explore products",
  • Select "Bank Account"
  • Select from either of the following: Current Account, Credit Card or Business Current Account.

Note, alternatively you can contact us here: 0860 123 000 for further assistance.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Jennycourtney
Occasional Visitor

Hi - my problem is I went to open a savings account - changed my mind ( I'm in Australia and it requires me to go to the bank ) my home screen is stuck on 'add your accounts' I have no accounts to add and I can't get back to the account home screen in order to transact payments due this week HELP PLEASE 

Mpumij1

The app doesnt allow to add other accounts regardless of the steps outlined,please assist with new revised steps for the app 

TDiederiks
Visitor

I have the same situation as Tara. Opened a new account. Don't have the card yet. How do I link it to my current dashboard? 

I cannot see the new account on the app or on internet banking. 

ThaboN

The 'add new' option isn't available on the new version of the App. 

Chantell4

I cannot link my new device.  I downloaded.the app, when entering my email is states "device not linked"?