Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Can I add new beneficiaries/recipients within the app?

Yes, you can add a new recipient (beneficiary) which will also reflect on your Internet Banking beneficiary list.

Go to the Recipient Management tile and click the person icon with the plus next to it at the top of the screen. Complete the details.

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎17-03-2015 11:22 PM
Updated by:

Comments
pat
Frequent Visitor

What does the recipient management tile look like. Please add a picture. Thanks

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Pat,

From the homescreen of the app, you can select the icon in the top right corner (or swipe from left to right).

Then select 'Pay'

Then 'Pay a new recipient'

You will then see various options, for the different types of payments you can make.

Let us know if you have any issues!

SB

grantjen3
Occasional Visitor

I understand how to pay a recipient. How do you save them as a future recipient to be paid. On the apple app there is no option to save a recipient.

sharonduplessis
Occasional Visitor

How do you change your pin number

lemoen1

How do you not do a once of payment I want a beneficiary that is permanent till I delete them from my list I do not want to enter their detail every time I need to pay them 

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

You can add a new recipient (beneficiary) which will also reflect on your Internet Banking beneficiary list.

Go to the Recipient Management tile and click the person icon with the plus next to it at the top of the screen. Complete the details.

alfonsothawe
Occasional Visitor

This doesn't work on iPhone. There is just a tab Who would like to pay? that's all. Standard/Stanbic app eish 

@StandardBank wrote:

Yes, you can add a new recipient (beneficiary) which will also reflect on your Internet Banking beneficiary list.

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Alfonsothawe,

Which area are you in?

Regards,

Standard Bank Team