Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

EAP Limit Increase

You can now increase your EAP limit on Mobile Banking App.

Get more for your banking, manage your daily and monthly limit on your mobile banking app and online banking.

The video will give you detailed steps on how to increase your limit.

Follow the below steps on how to reverse your debit order less than R200:

• Go to App Store/ Apple Store on your respective device,
  • Upgrade to latest version of your Standard Bank App,
  • Login using your internet banking credentials,
  • Tap on more,
  • Tap on manage cards,
  • Select the card you would like to amend the limit
  • Go to EAP limit,
  • Update your monthly or daily.

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
‎27-03-2019 06:01 PM
Updated by:

Comments
ajebelthite

HI there,

I am having trouble transferring money using my Std Bank app. I need to transfer to a UK bank account (HSBC) which I do every month as I am currently living in the UK. The app told me that my EAP limit is too low but it's set at more than what I want to transfer (eg if I am transferring R500, it is set at £700). This happens about once a year. Why is it happening and how can I solve the problem?

Aubreynks

Does EAP available on public holidays

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Aubreynks,

Please be advised that your EAP limit is available to use 24/7 provided that you have not surpassed it. Should you go over, please be advised that you can adjust on the mobile banking app or online banking platform.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Komien

It is not allowing me to set the limit online? we called the number given and some IT document must be completed. Please advise where to get this.

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hello  Komien

Please send your query and contact details to [email protected] .One of our consultants will be able to assist you with your query. 

Sinalo_juju
Visitor

Hello there. 

I'm having a problem here I'm not able to change my EAP limit via the app instead it tells me that the option is not available for me. Any help? 

Meerkat17

I am unable to set an eap limit. Please assist. 

Da1976
Occasional Visitor

I tried to update it is saying is not activated I must call 0800 123 000 for and this app I was assisted by a consultant at the bank today but is not working. 

Mtwapozisa
Occasional Visitor

Hi 

I tried but it's still not increasing my limit.. Tried to go to my branch but its too fool can not stand there and expose myself to COVID19 

RodneyB

Unable to increase my limit from internet banking. Say to go to the standard bank bramch

RodneyB

And waiting on a call forever.

How do I get Standard to call me back.

Litha14

I'm unable to increase my EAP limit and I've been contacting the bank with no luck. When I try to increase it on the app it says I must contact the bank please help I can't make online purchases 

Lungi3
Occasional Visitor

Hi I am currently unable to increase my EAP limit or daily limit. It says that option is not available on my profile and I need to call standard bank. I thought the app could do that without any hassles. Please help

Mme_Nkosi
Visitor

Yesterday I called your call centre to increase my EAP, and I received a message that it was done. But still I am still at the same amount I had. And I have to do se online payments. This is so frustrating since we'll I can even increase it my self on my mobile banking.

Sesy

How long do I get the money I want after increasing the limit?