Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Send money instantly on your Mobile Banking App.

Send money quickly to anyone with a valid South African cellphone number anywhere, anytime on your banking app or online banking.

Follow these quick and easy steps and you’re good to go:

• Open your app
  • Go to the “pay” option
  • Select “Instant Money”
  • Select “Send voucher”
  • Add the cellphone number and create the PIN
  • Add your reference
  • Add the amount
  • Review and verify your payment
  • You’re #GoodToGo

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎18-04-2019 12:14 PM
Updated by:

Comments
Magubs
Occasional Visitor

App not responding to sending vouchers it says temporarily disabled for security reasons

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hello Magubs,

Please restart your device and try again.

mrn
Occasional Visitor

Recepient did not receive the voucher number on SMS. When I go to manage vouchers the  recepient voucher numbers are partially encrypted with asterisk. What to do? If I cancel and send a new voucher it means an additional R10 will be spent for the transaction.

Nandi1
Occasional Visitor

How do I retrieve the voucher no when is lost

C0ncernSTD

WHY DID STD CREATE THIS FEATURE WITH A PIN, IF SCAMS CAN STILL USE THE MONEY AS AIRTIME, DATA, ELECTRICITY, ETC? THIS IS USELESS AND A FLAW IN THE PROCESS!!!!!!THIS SHOULD BE REMOVED, AND ADVISE IF THE CELLPHONE NUMBER CAN BE TRACE THAT USED THE VOUCHER?

BerryKing
Occasional Visitor

Why candcCa delete the Voucher if it hasn't been retrieved as I sent it to a person without the pin, as a form of agreement to shoe that is payed therefor I should have met up with the recipient to collect material I bought than I would've giving the pin to draw. But recipient never showed or doesn't answer my calls. If I go to manage vouchers there is an option to delete but if I put the pin in it shows processing and then pops up with 'Voucher not Deleted'

Daksha
Occasional Contributor

Hi.. I received a standard Bank money voucher. How will I know if it has been redeemed as it's still showing on my standard Bank app. Please advise.  Thanks. DAKSHA 

Mzamojnr13

Good day. What can one do if they were sent cash send and lost their contact number?

Cash send from SASSA to be exact