Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

What’s the maximum amount I can set for my EAP limit?

From the app or Internet Banking, the limit is currently R500 000 per month. To increase it beyond this, you will be required to visit a branch or call us on 0860 123 000.

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎22-08-2015 10:28 PM
Updated by:

Comments
thepetours
Occasional Visitor

I have changed my EAP on Internet banking, but still says I have reached limit when I load an amount

@StandardBank wrote:

From the app or Internet Banking, the limit is currently R500 000 per month. To increase it beyond this, you will be required to visit a branch or call us on 0860 123 000.

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Thepeyours,

That shouldn't be the case. Can you please call 0860 238 837 for assistance with that issue.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

meaganenslin
Visitor

I need to increase mine and it's not allowing me to do so. It's saying that the service is temporarily unavailable and that I must try again later. However if I decrease my EAP it allows this to do so. Then when I try increase it even by R1 it doesn't allow me to. Why is this?

busisiwe23bm
Contributor

Hi Meaganenslin,

The service is temporatily unavailable. Please go to the nearest branch to increase your EAP limit.

Skye
Visitor

My card is showing I have available funds on the app and at the ATM but when I want to withdraw it says insufficient funds how do I access the money