Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How do I link my cards to the app?

Once you have downloaded the new app for the first time, and created a Standard Bank ID, you will be asked to link your cards (this “pulls through” the accounts and beneficiaries that are associated with this card)

Firstly, you will be asked if you have Internet Banking or not.

• If you use Internet Banking, enter the card details of the card that you use when logging on
  • If you do not use Internet Banking, enter the card details of the card you use at an ATM

Activate my accounts.png                                       

We will check to see if your cellphone number is registered on the Standard Bank database. If it is, then we will send a One-Time Password (OTP) to your cellphone.

If your cellphone number is not registered on our database, we will ask you to supply it.

Verify one-time PIN.png                                                  

If you try three times to link your card and you are unsuccessful, you will need to go to the branch.

If for some reason there is an error or a problem entering the cellphone number, and you are unable to register the card, you may also have to visit a branch.

To link more cards to your app, you will have to create a new dashboard. Swipe the screen from left to right, in the 'Dashboards' section, select "+ Add new..." and follow the prompts. 

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
3 of 3
Last update:
‎11-08-2015 03:13 PM
Updated by:

Comments
dswardt

I do not have a banking atm card. I just want to link my credit card to the app. How do i di that?

scmarumo

i have just learned that my card has been blocked due to non payment why because on the 24th i paid R2400???

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi scmarumo,

This is concerning. Can you please forward your query, ID number and contact details to [email protected], so one of our consultants can investigate this matter and get back to you.

faithncube
Occasional Visitor

i would like to know how i can link my vehicle finance account to my bank card in case i want to make extra payment 

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hello Faith,

When you log onto the app, there is an option VAF, if your VAF account is not linked, please visit a branch for assistance. 

Markus

Can Link my personal BlueBean credit card to the application where my business account is and will only I be the only one able to see it as the business account is accessible by others?

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Markus,

You should be able to link your credit card once you have consulted the nearest branch for an upgrade. Note,  you won't be able to link Blue Bean Credit Card on your app. Once the card has been upgraded you should be able to link and manage your settings on who can view this.

Hope all is in order.

Regards,

Boitumelo

nicolver
Frequent Visitor

Can I link my Revolving credit plan loan account onto my banking app?

vkohliwe
Occasional Visitor

The does not give me that option to register my new card 

jasonmatlou1
Occasional Visitor

Hello there

How do I get my credit card information and balances to show on my dashboard?

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @jasonmatlou1,

Please be advised that your credit card can be linked to the current account which is linked to your mobile banking app. The linking of the cards will need to be done at your nearest branch or via the customer care center; 0860 123 000. Once you've been assisted with linking the cards, your cheque card will appear as a tile on the same dashboard as your current account. To transact between the two account, simply:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile which shows your balance and account details,
  • Tap on "transfer" and input the amount you'd like to transfer.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

CharmaineM
Visitor

How do i add my homeloan and Savings accounts back on the Dashboard? I deleted the previous dashboard which had all my accounts but now only the cheque account is displaying

rus_h
Visitor

I have just registered an access bond, and added the access bond account to my banking app. However, even though the bond account is listed on my banking app - I can't transfer spare cash into the account by using the app. Telephone support tells me I have to actually go into a branch to "activate" this service - really?

My closest branch always has a queue 30 deep outside - and another queue of 30 inside - I'd really like to avoid this if I can.

Please help!