Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

ATM pin reset

3 REPLIES 3
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @KennyG12.

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a few ways in which you can get your ATM pin.

• Option 1: To begin, go to your homepage and select the manage button on the navigation.
    Select cards
    In this view (vertical view), you see all your cards that you own in a list.
    From here, you will select the card for which you want to view the pin.
    If you are in this view (horizontal view), you see all your active cards displayed in a carousel.
    You will need to swipe through to find the card for which you want to view the pin, and then select card settings.
    Once you are on your card details screen, select the view pin option (at the bottom).
    For security purposes, you need to provide your South African ID number.
    Non-residents will have to provide their passport number.
    When you’re done, select Next to view your pin.

Option 2: Telephone banking: please dial; you will be engaged with our team and assisted with the ATM pin. The number dial is 0861 201 000, option 2, then 2.

Option 3 is to visit your nearest branch with your ID book for assistance with your ATM pin.

We hope this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank Team

KennyG12
New Contributor
I don't know my pin anymore
Mariska1
Occasional Visitor
I have enter the wrong pin
Zindzi
Occasional Visitor
Hi,
I am currently away in Kenya and my card was blocked, as in the atm pin no longer work for any transactions. I've contacted the bank via email, calls and Twitter but still haven't got assistance. I was requested to send some documents to three different emails and i did but no consult has responded or assisted me in any way.
please help!