Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Accounts disappeared from mobile app

Solved
17 REPLIES 17
VSBranford
Visitor

Hello

What on earth is happening.  My standard bank app has just disappeared and the app on play store is not the same and haveca problem downloading 

MoniqueVDW
Same problem - is this a dev problem?
Pls sort out SB!!!
Aphiwe4
Occasional Visitor
Captain5926
New Contributor
Mmunsamy
New Contributor
I cannot access the site via my mobile network, it tells me to link account, which i did.
junaidarendse12
Occasional Visitor
neb
New Contributor
Tell me what to do. I am desperate. I need money.
Warren_Harvey
They have done it again, but now I need to transfer money before 7am tomorrow so I can get my daughter to sporting trials and that has been messed up by some coffee drinking pimple popper who believes Saturday eve. Ning to cause such shiy
Candilee
Occasional Visitor
RSMULLAH
New Contributor
How do i cancel my virtual card of my VAF on my dashboard? Please help?
Kayyako
Smbon
New Contributor
I have the same problem. First only one acc disappeared, now they’re all gone 😳🤷🏻‍♀️
Smbon
New Contributor
I have the same problem 😳 First it was just 1 acc, now all my accounts have disappeared 🤷🏻‍♀️
KayKay2
Regular Visitor
Also experiencing the same thing with the App . It started Sunday till 2nyt I just can't seen my accounts on the app
ganwellbanda
New Contributor
I believe they were busy with maintenance/updates... It happened from time to time.
Kevinjenn
New Contributor
And magically everything just reappeared.
If it was a system update or upgrade then might be a good idea to tell people who are in the App??
Kevinjenn
Solution
New Contributor
...and then just like that everything reappeared!
Surely if SB are updating or upgrading the app it would help to tell people accessing the site??
Kevinjenn
New Contributor
Why have some of my accounts disappeared from the app. Including my main cheque and savings account.
I am not going to re-enter everything.
This is clearly a problem from your side as I’m not the only person experiencing this. Might just go to Nedbank instead.
Go to the solution >