Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Amend Home Address

3 REPLIES 3
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Ayanderr,

Please be advised that should you need to change your residential address, you will have to visit your nearest branch with your ID document and request an "address change indemnity form" that your parents will have to complete and sign. 

This form once complete, must be accompanied by your ID book/card and your parents proof of address not older than 3 months and their copies of ID book/card.

Let me know should you experience any issues.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Ayanderr
Occasional Visitor
Hi , if I would like to change my address but I’m not the home owner ? It’s my parents home but I’d like my address to change as we moved houses
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @l0umar,

Please b e advised that should you need to change your residential address, you will need to visit your nearest branch with your ID document and proof of residence not older than 3 month in  order to be assisted further. Kindly note that this process is part of the bank's security measures to ensure no foul play on our client's accounts.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

l0umar
Occasional Contributor
Can I change my home address on the App without going to a branch? If not WHY? Other banking Apps allow the user to amend their details!