Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

App sign in issue

4 REPLIES 4
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello there.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

This seems like a really frustrating scenario, no doubt.

The details you're trying to use are not the ones you used to sign up at first.

Our digital staff needs to update your information. For assistance, call us at 0860 123 000 and select options 3 and 4.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

K92
How did you eventually sign in ?
Charan

Hi, 

I am experiencing an internet bank app sign issue. 

When signing in the app asks for a card no. and pin. I input this with the OTP, and receive a message that says "incorrect credentials" . I have tried uninstalling the app and re-installing the app. with no success.

The sign in process keeps requesting a card no.,  pin and OTP.  

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @PaulFoulkes, in order for you to continue using your mobile app, you need to link your card on the app. Please do get in touch on email [email protected], reach out via Twitter on StandardBankZA, Facebook on Standard Bank - South Africa or call on 0860 123 000 option 3 then 4.

PaulFoulkes
Hi, why as my app sign in method been changed. To start the process I am required to give a card number and its PIN NUMBER!! This goes against everything SB tell us regarding SB will never ask for and you are to NEVER GIVE YOU PIN NUMBER to anyone!!!! I will not give my pin number. I want to carry on using the App so what do I do now?