Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Approve payment with QR code

8 REPLIES 8
marianne01

I am having the same problem!!!! Infuriating. 

karen13

how do i get rid of the qr to make an eft to takealot

@Kira wrote:
I have been having this problem for over a week. I am unable to make eft payments from my phone because I keep getting a pop up screen with a QR code that I need to scan to approve the payment which is impossible to do while I'm using my phone. How do I switch this feature off and go back to receiving an OTP. I have called the call centre and went into the branch and no one could help.

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Thank you, the team will be in touch.

Zaakira2
New Contributor
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Zaakira2, thank you so much. Please confirm your email address so the team can fast track your email, and assist further.

Zaakira2
New Contributor

This was my original post and I never received a response. Please note that I have sent through an email to the address you mentioned below, and I hope this issue can be resolved. I have been unable to use my phone for payments for months now when using the internet browser.

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @nics35, I'd like to get my team to look into it. Please send an email to [email protected] with subject line "EFT payments using QR code". Kindly let me know once you have sent it, so I request the team to quickly look into it.

nics35
Im having the same issue, very frustrating indeed!!! Can someone help please?
Kira
Occasional Visitor
I have been having this problem for over a week. I am unable to make eft payments from my phone because I keep getting a pop up screen with a QR code that I need to scan to approve the payment which is impossible to do while I'm using my phone. How do I switch this feature off and go back to receiving an OTP. I have called the call centre and went into the branch and no one could help.