Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Bank statement

10 REPLIES 10
titos1290
Occasional Visitor
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Please call our help desk for assistance with your query on 0860 123 000.

Bhekizitha1
Visitor

I need to check my loarn statement,where to go

adelinkyb
Occasional Visitor
dawnvbeukes
New Contributor
So you're now admit you do not have statements Makhotso and your expert above both said it did!
Free STATEMENTS have always been a reason for the app, not transaction lists.
If I am expected to go to an atm or setup a pc everytime I want a satement it is virtually useless as we chech statement then transfer. This always worked with the old app. We left our payments late and had not updated to the new app as it seemed risky and an overkill for our purposes. Email and otp sent to phone so if cracked seriously can be cleaned out in minutes. Reason we keep phone otp and app separated.
By forcing us to change we made a slip with the payment underpaying by anout R200 and you charged interest of almost a 100% of the closing balance. Now That is ridiculous! Now I know why and how this is calculated but it was a forced error ny your changes to a working system to a system that does not cover the basics of what a banking app is meant to cover and opens up security issues at the same time. Seriously months after the app was out did you even warn us that you should protect the phone as well. Not happy with no statements on th app!!! Or the ridiculous interest charged due to the forced move to the new app !!
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi dawnvbeukes, you can receive a stamped bank statement via the Auto Bank and you can received a bank statement via internet banking.

dawnvbeukes
New Contributor
RUBBISH! A statement runs for a set period has opening closing balances and this just has transactions. Due to this and the fact that although we have setup email statements which we do not recieve as of last month we no longer get any account! We had to guess of full payment for the credit card and missed by about R200 and got interest for over R150.

Now I know why it is so much, but it was not our fault that you stopped the working app for this security nightmare which does not have statements, the main reason for the app traditionally. As it was your lack of info that caused the miscalculation and I have been a customer for over 30 years you would think you would rectify the situation and refund that fee but Makhotso says it is impossible and that it does not happen!
So customer loyalty does not matter!
So customer service is impossible and does not happen. Really!! Such good advert I wonder why we all stay faithfull when you do not listen or care!
nkohmpanza
Kwenzi32
Established Member
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

When you log in, you will see your balance < Under your balance < You will see your account number < Click on it and you will see your bank statement.

paballomercy
Occasional Visitor

How can I check my bank statement using the Standardbank App?