Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Bank statement

12 REPLIES 12
jbb1

I reuire 6 months stamped bank stat

@bianca_b wrote:

Hi I urgently need a stamped bank statement without going to the auto bank. Can I get this online and how? Need it in the next hour.

Thanks 

ements

Tashbabe1983
Occasional Visitor
3 month bank statement
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @xolanivilakazi,

Kindly note that you can now have your  3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through the mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3 or 6 months statement as suitable to you. 

Kind Regards,

Mandy

xolanivilakazi
can I have my 3months bank statement with all my full details on top please send it on my email
Vukile88
Standardbank stanbic
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Tracey0201,

Kindly note that you can now have your  3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through your mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3 or 6 months statement as suitable to you. 

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Tracey0201
New Contributor

@sachb0y wrote:

Can i get my three months bank statement via email just a once of thing

Tracey0201
New Contributor

Latest 3 month bank statement.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Vashan16,

Please be advised that you can use your drivers' license to get your statement stamped at the branch. Kindly note that you can now have your  3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through your mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Vashan16
Occasional Visitor

Hi there,

Can I get my bank statement stamped at the branch through my Driver's Licence since I forgot my ID at home? I need them to get them stamped urgently today? Will that be possible?

bianca_b
New Contributor

Hi I urgently need a stamped bank statement without going to the auto bank. Can I get this online and how? Need it in the next hour.

Thanks 

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

If you have internet banking you can download your statement from there. You can also get a stamped bank statement via the Standard Bank auto bank ATM. For assistance with getting your statement via email, please call our help desk on 0860 123 000. 

sachb0y
Occasional Visitor

Can i get my three months bank statement via email just a once of thing