Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Banking app down again?

4 REPLIES 4
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @mkushi58,

Could I kindly advise that you forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "struggling to transact on app" so that we may be able to identify your query, look into your profile and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy 

mkushi58
I have struggled to use the app since 28th Feb. it is now the 3rd March and I am still unable to make payments. Twice the message said payment was successful but I subsequently found out that it wasn’t. I am so fed up with this- as are my family!! Some looking to move on!!
c7943
Occasional Visitor

Why is it giving errors when you want to pay a benificiary just Technical error please try again later 2019

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Slick3349,

We are currently experiencing intermittent issues on the Mobile Banking App. Our technical team is working tirelessly to resolve this issue, please be assured that a notification will be sent out once the system is fully operational. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Slick3349
Occasional Visitor
Why is it that my banking app is down again. And the service consultants say I must reinstall. Yet when I go to the website login page my cheque account doesn't even show. So it must standard bank fault. Man up and take responsibility for your terrible system. Also why does the mobile app show you an amount in your account yet that amount isn't your available funds. What good is showing you am amount if that is not available? You may as well show me millions, it makes no difference as it is not accessible.