Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Beneficiary sequence number

Solved
6 REPLIES 6
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Shane1,

We would like to intervene and assist further in resolving this one for you.  Please confirm the actual error message with screen shots of this error so that we can escalate to our developers. 

You can mail this query here: [email protected] for further assistance.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Shane1

Hi All,

i have this very same problem when trying to pay a beneficiary online. What is the solution?

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Sune,

Can you please make sure that the account number is correct before proceeding with the payment. For further assistance please contact 0860123000.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

sune
Solution

What was the solution to this problem?  I cannot see Standard Bank's reponse to the issue.  And i cannot find any other answered questions on this topic?  I am trying to pay a beneficiary, but i keep getting this message about an invalid sequence number.  Thanks.

StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi Finkilala, 

Please see the reply we gave on your post for assistance.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Finkilala
Solution
New Contributor
I have the same problem so i ended up going to internet banking. Or it says account type doesn't match to something only when i pay credit cards
ach
Occasional Visitor

I am trying to create a new beneficiary and pay them on my mobile app. It has accepted the beneficiary but when I try to pay I get a message saying the beneficiary sequence number is invalid. What does that mean? 

Go to the solution >