Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Bug when trying to view transactions on the app

1 REPLY 1
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @JGTaylor12, digital team may need to look into this. Sounds more like you are referring to access bond facility. In order for you to be able to transfer out of your home loan account, you need to apply access bond facility. Please email  [email protected], reach out via Twitter on StandardBankZA, Facebook on Standard Bank - South Africa or call us on 0860 123 001 for assistance.

JGTaylor12

This is a great app but it does some issues. Easy to use for transactions and transfers etc. and I like the layout which makes navigation fairly simple and intuitive.

However one bug I am experiencing is when trying to view transactions on my home loan account. All I get when tapping the account on dashboard is

Something went wrong try again. We had a problem processing your request.

I can’t see any transactions for this account which is a bit frustrating, although funnily enough I don’t have the same issue when viewing the transactions for my savings account? I see everything no problem.

Please may someone assist me with this. I have tried calling the 086 number and sending emails. Initially no one got back to me but when someone did (about 2 weeks later) they said the problem has been resolved in a recent update. However even after updating AND reinstalling the app I am still getting the same error message.

Thanks