Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Buy clothes on line

3 REPLIES 3
kumfasainan
Occasional Contributor

Speaking of online shopping, have you heard of kidswagg.com? They have some amazing outfits for kids and the prices are really reasonable too. I recently bought some clothes for my niece and nephew from there and they loved it! It's always great to find reliable online stores that offer good quality products. Anyway, if you ever need any help with online shopping, feel free to reach out to me. I'm always happy to assist.

kumfasainan
Occasional Contributor

It's also important to be cautious with sharing personal information online. Cybercrime is a real threat and we all need to be aware of the risks involved. That's why it's great to hear that there are safe and secure payment options available.

Mambomz
Occasional Contributor
Hi. You can. Most online stores either offer an EFT , this is like you are actually doing the payment as you do during your internet banking sessions. However I have found that since this is time consuming they now offer a variety of of EFT types options the ones I can recall off hand is Payfast, OZOW Snapscan. These are fairly easy and I have not encountered any issues when transacting. Instead of choosing the bank card or credit cards options use the ones where you don’t have to share your bank account information. The banks are trying to prevent fraudulent transactions as it’s easy for me if I have your credit card information to get money out of your account. Either I can just store the information and suddenly you find that there are transactions not known by you. More importantly I would like us all to be aware that the only things preventing others from hijacking your cards are the CVV and card pin. When you part with this information especially on the internet then cybercrime will continue. Should if you need assistance when you are shopping online. You can call me just let me know if I should private message my number.
😃 online shopping
Thokozani6
Hey I need help I want to buy clothes on line but it's seem like my account doesn't want to let the transfer going thank you