Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Cannot change my OTP number

1 REPLY 1
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

This is concerning. Please forward your query, contact details and ID number to [email protected]. One of our consultants will investigate this query for you.

chrisue
Occasional Visitor

I've been trying to change my OTP number for more than a year now and no one seems to be able to get it right. I've been into the bank a lot of times now, and each time they get me to fill in and sign a form / request, and each time they tell me it will be changed within 24 hours. Sunday's visit to the bank was the most successful so far: Banking website told me that my OTP service was disabled. Great? No, because it asked me for the number (or the email), then asked me to confirm correctness and then to proceed. I pushed the "activate" button and then it pops up with a page telling me, "enter the one-time-password (OTP) that has been sent to your cell +27 *****2559  ------- My old number!    Please can somebody from SBSA help?