Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Chaning OTP options

2 REPLIES 2
SilindileMbo
Community Coordinator

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We are sorry to hear that you and your hsband have not had a pleasant experience with our services. We would like urgently assist with resolving this matter, 

please request yoour hsuand to send us the below documents to enable us to assist you further.

- Front and back of your card.

-3 specimen signatures

-Copy of ID and Passport.

-Letter confirming the email address you need to change the OTP's to and card number you use on internet banking.

Upon receipt of all correspondence, our team will assist you effectively.

Forward them to [email protected] for immediate assistance.

Best regards

Silindile

Stanadard Bank Team

oSOSOH2
AE21

After a week of phoning, going to a branch, etc. I am now asking here.  My husband is working overseas.  His SA cell number has expired.  When he goes on the app to try and change his OTP option to his email, it still send his OTP to his SA cell number.  The number has now been deleted.  Please advise his options, because we are now at the stage to take out all the money out from Standard Bank and put it with a bank who gives solutions.  He is not able to go to the branch in SA and they do not want to help me, with an Power of Attorney letter.