Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Cheque Account disappeared after upgrade

Michelle78
New Contributor
So I discovered today that my one account with beneficiaries and linked accounts have all disappeared. I thought I had better add my card again and all information would automatically be updated. No such luck I had to go into the bank for them to manually one by one transfer my beneficiaries (in the process losing all previous transactions!!) Honestly there has to be a better way. Having told the lady that assisted what happened it’s seems she forgot to also transfer my puresave account. Please tell me I don’t have to go into the bank again. I wasted 45 mins this morning because of a stupid upgrade, and I was late for work- unacceptable. There has to be a more efficient way. I am a regular user of the mobile app.
Had I been told via the app or website that if this happened it would be restored I could have saved myself a huge amount of admin.
Please advise