Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Company CDI

5 REPLIES 5
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Justin-B,

Apologies for late response on this. Please Contact your Standard Bank relationship manager or account executive to apply for the CDI service - for pricing information and general queries, contact 0860 121 192.

Let us know if you still require further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Justin-B
Frequent Visitor

Standard Bank? WTF? Are you just going to ignore this problem. What is the harm in publishing your CDI list and associated bank codes?

@jamesk wrote:
Where do i find company CDI? Everytime i try to make a payment they reject it saying that the instatution already exist in my company CDI. I cant find them on my benefeciaries. Where is it?

ndumi1
Occasional Visitor

is there really a solution for this problem? i am also having the same problems.

standard bank is making it impossible to conduct business.

burgerloots
New Contributor
It does not help contacting the help desk. The operator can't access my account and "does not have the CDI list". Is there realy no one that can help me on line to sort this out?
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Please contact our help desk on 0860 123 000, for assistance on this matter.

jamesk
Where do i find company CDI? Everytime i try to make a payment they reject it saying that the instatution already exist in my company CDI. I cant find them on my benefeciaries. Where is it?